Friday, June 11, 2010
Super Junior Fever!
The song-BONAMANA has already in my playlist since their comeback in Music Bank.
Superb and very catchy song!
Futhermore it's my fav Kyu who sings most of the part in the song..
Get well soon Kyu!
I found this while tweeting just now.
Ee-teuk looks dashing isn't it? It is from his twitpic here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~MySoJu~
Popular Posts
-
credit to SBS.co.kr Currently I'm watching 49 Days and I found it interesting. Chincha! Although it was quite difficult to believe th...
-
Ahh.. this is the first time I had to cook spaghetti bolognese on my own. Usually my housemate would do it. It was a bit spicy. I would rath...
-
Well.. Our TKRS (Tunas Kadet Remaja Sekolah) and Scouts were trying out the activity called 'Masakan Rimba'-emm what do we called it...
-
This is the second part of TKRS n Scouts activities for this month. Fuh! Finally, I'm able to upload all pictures here. Before we procee...
-
Friendster-October 8, 2008 @ 3:01 pm i really love the song by jason mraz-lucky. so, last monday i decided to share my favourite song with ...
-
picture credit to www.flickr.com/photos/ jeanetteb1/536089005/ Have u ever had a crush on someone? I did. A few times and.... Yes... I am no...
-
The storyline was quite interesting. I was once a Uni student, so this novel did manage to bring me down the memory lane~ although I don...
-
credit to chuvachienes.com Oopps! I'm not really in pain but I'm really tired. Last week was a very hectic week. We had 2 programs r...
-
http://rlv.zcache.com Selamat Hari Raya to all muslims around the world. I finally have the time to sit in front of my laptop n write aga...
-
This new airing drama is superb! I love Cheon Song Yi and Do Min Joon characters a lot. They suit each other really well. I recommended this...






0 comments:
Post a Comment