Wednesday, July 28, 2010
~Trial Mood
My dear Year 6 pupils are sitting for their trial this week. It just started yesterday and as usual.. I am nervous!
Dear Allah The Almighty,
Please grand them health and make them at ease during the exam...
Please grand them ideas that can help them to answer the questions properly during the exam..
Please bless them with loves always...
Dear Allah The Almighty,
Please grand them health and make them at ease during the exam...
Please grand them ideas that can help them to answer the questions properly during the exam..
Please bless them with loves always...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~MySoJu~
Popular Posts
-
credit to SBS.co.kr Currently I'm watching 49 Days and I found it interesting. Chincha! Although it was quite difficult to believe th...
-
Ahh.. this is the first time I had to cook spaghetti bolognese on my own. Usually my housemate would do it. It was a bit spicy. I would rath...
-
credit to chuvachienes.com Oopps! I'm not really in pain but I'm really tired. Last week was a very hectic week. We had 2 programs r...
-
Well.. Our TKRS (Tunas Kadet Remaja Sekolah) and Scouts were trying out the activity called 'Masakan Rimba'-emm what do we called it...
-
This is the second part of TKRS n Scouts activities for this month. Fuh! Finally, I'm able to upload all pictures here. Before we procee...
-
picture credit to www.flickr.com/photos/ jeanetteb1/536089005/ Have u ever had a crush on someone? I did. A few times and.... Yes... I am no...
-
The storyline was quite interesting. I was once a Uni student, so this novel did manage to bring me down the memory lane~ although I don...
-
http://rlv.zcache.com Selamat Hari Raya to all muslims around the world. I finally have the time to sit in front of my laptop n write aga...
-
credit to koreandrama.org A very touching story of devoted love and loyalty. The casts are amazing and I was holding tight to a box of tis...
-
credit to: http://www.viikii.net It's been quite a long time since the last time I watch Taiwan Drama. Emmm, I think the last drama w...




0 comments:
Post a Comment