Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Arghhh!


credit to chuvachienes.com

Oopps! I'm not really in pain but I'm really tired.
Last week was a very hectic week. We had 2 programs running on Saturday and Sunday. As I was responsible for 2 presentations on Sunday, so... I skipped the gotong-royong on Saturday. Hehehe. But... I still had to come to school since I had to teach the Year 6 Hikmah classes. (Ermm.. sama jugak kan). The 1st presentation was for Audit Akademik where I need to prepare 5 graphs and pupils' ranking for 4 subjects. (Berpinar2 mata) The other one was for Jejak Ikon where I need to prepare a slide show of our PPD. Jejak Ikon is same as alumni where we trace all the successful people that the school had ever produced, invite them to the school and introduce them to the pupils and parents as motivation and... hopefully they will contribute something to our school. Hehehe.. actually that is the main purpose of this program. Since he's a busy person, my reporters were able to meet him on Wednesday. They gave me the complete materials-biodata n pictures, on Thursday, I only have 2 days to prepare! I decided to use powerpoint instead of movie maker. Easier and less hassle.


credit to google image

Two days working non-stop my school lappy suddenly merajuk. My presentation didn't come out as I want it to be. Ya Allah, memang menguji kesabaran. I had to transfer everything to my own lappy. Fortunately it run smoothly and my beloved lappy didn't hang at all. Muah! TQ my dear laptop. This week we have our 3rd monthly test. Ah.. another marking session...

4 comments:

norlilasamad said...

I really pity u, but what can I do? I'm helpless. Maybe help u with the marking, I guess...Do you still believe in this "disabled" person's ability???

nornilia said...

Wah...gempak nye nama program Jejak Ikon...mcm jemput org2 lama dr sigading yg berjaya tu ke?macam mase jemput hj senan sume tu..?..haha...saya ingat masa nak wat movie maker....tension2...tapi skang ni saya da lupe camne nak wat movie maker..klu tgk baru ingat2 balik...coz kt sini ramai lagik yg expert bab2 ni...selamat2

~HaZeL~ said...

'Disabled' doesn't suit u la kak, i think 'always available', suit u well hihihi.. (walking dictionary kan..)

Don't worry kak, I kan power puff girl hehehe mcm x sesuai plak-super woman ah.

I can manage don't worry. We have to work smart kan...

~HaZeL~ said...

~Ailin~
a'ah la..tp sekarang bg nama gempak sikit.. hihihi

tau dh tension kalau wat pakai movie maker tuh, maklumlah bkn terer no pon kan..hehehe

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin