Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A letter to Kak Lela


credit to google images

Dear Kak Lela,

I keep asking myself until today, how I was able to sit near you, talk to you and even hug you without shedding any tears last Saturday. Miracle isn't it? Last time we met, during Canteen Day I think, I had to gather my courage to meet you. And as I expected, I couldn't even say hi to you. My tears kept on streaming down my cheeks. Fazlina and I just looking at each other without saying a word. Every time Fazlina asked me to accompany her to your house, I refused. I told her that I'm afraid we'll barely said anything at all there. Hehehe.

Maybe... just maybe.. we meet almost every day here and it makes me feel comfortable again. At least I have someone I could turn too every time I'm stuck in the middle of the lesson. Hehehe. Redzuan has been very helpful all this while, once when he told me he had to go somewhere for a week-my heart ached and I could feel my eyes filled with tears. Suddenly, I felt alone. I think he saw my almost-cry face. Hihihi.. At that time your health wasn't as good as now.

Right now, Kak Aishah is joining our panel permenantly. Yes! Yes! So now there are 4 of us in English panel. Although I'm happy Fazlina had the opportunity to further her study but deep inside my heart-I opposed and she knew it. Hehehe.. Yes, I know I shouldn't, but I have my own reason. Imagine this-you are my right hand and Fazlina is my left. So when you are not around at least I have my other half. But when she's also not here... mmm you know what I mean right? And again lucky enough Redzuan is here to lend a hand although he's also suffering with his kidney but he's trying his very best to help me. Alhamdulillah.. We managed to settle the SBOA together-Fazlina, we can survived without you!! Hehehe.. I really hope Redzuan will stay as he is now in the future. That is my Doa everyday. And hopefully he's not gonna transfer to Kedah when he gets marry.

Akak, you don't have to worry. Insya Allah we'll be alright. You'll be our Nazir from afar. Hehehe.. and also my walking dictionary. (^-^). I think I'll stop here now. Until next time..


credit to pyzam.com

Love,
~HaZeL@SuZaNa~

1 comments:

norlilasamad said...

Su, I have replied your "touching" letter in my blog in a very touching way... Only those involved will understand. Watch out!!!

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin