Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Saturday, July 25, 2009

Masakan Rimba?

Well.. Our TKRS (Tunas Kadet Remaja Sekolah) and Scouts were trying out the activity called 'Masakan Rimba'-emm what do we called it in English huh? Oh.. never mind, I just like to share some of the pictures I had taken today..

It was quite fascinating to see since I have never had the opportunity to try it out before.. They had to bring a few fresh potatoes and eggs as they had to make baked potatoes n eggs. How they did it? They were divided into 10 groups consist of 9 pupils each. They also had to bring a bundle of sticks on their own. The teachers assisted them to make a fire. Then, they had to find some mud to cover the eggs as to prevent them from breaking while being burnt. They really made a good job!

Group 6-My group
(Although they could survive without my assistance, they still claimed that I'm in their group. TQ my dear pupils)

These were the outcomes of the activity from Group 6. Impressive huh!


Group 6 were trying out their baked potatoes n eggs!


Cikgu Baharudin couldn't stand it anymore.. Had to have one too hehehe


Well-done baked egg! The one and only. The rest-cracking, half-cooked, missing-in-action. Hehehe

2 comments:

norlilasamad said...

Su,
How I missed those good old days when we had our Co-curriculum activities with those kids. They must have enjoyed themselves very much. I'm sure you're their favourite teacher...

~HaZeL~ said...

Not really..hehehe Sheikh still their favourite teacher. He still likes to crack jokes anytime and anywhere..U know him...

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin