Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Monday, November 24, 2008

LUCKY by Jason Mraz-my yr 5 pupils got addicted with it

Friendster-October 8, 2008 @ 3:01 pm

i really love the song by jason mraz-lucky.

so, last monday i decided to share my favourite song with my year 5 pupils.

i asked them to jot down the lyrics as i played the song. (dengki sebenarnye, bdk thn 5 reti ke ek? saja nak dragged the time...hehehe)

to my surprised THEY-most of them la- were able to get...at least the first half of the song-CORRECT! including the spelling. OMG!

jgn pandang sebelah mata dengan kebolehan murid2 luar bandar(baca ikut rentak lagu anita sarawak)

yesterday diarang sendiri requested to sing the song before we started the lesson. rentak n irama pun dah sedap. BANGGA kejap cikgu diarang. ahaks!

guys! share with me ur fav songs. i'll deliver your feeling through it chewah!

4 comments:

xillix axillixa said...

bagsu ah ko... aku ngan budak budak aku dulu pun buat cara ni gak...(home tuition)... tp lagu season in the sun

SuZaNa said...

cm kita dolu2 gak suka sgt nyanyi.. x kira la lagu pe pn.

this is the best way indeed.

moon said...

suezek, still ngajo kat seri gading ke? kg adik ipar aku kat situ. aku minat lagu daniel powter - next plane home. i've already checked, the lyrics is ok, no hanky panky heheh! apa lagi, send my lurve to your students :)

~HaZeL~ said...

ur adik ipar tuh dok mana? ntah2 anak sedara ko pun aku ajo x? alamak... i'll send ur lurve to my students. Tx 4 the song.

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin