Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Monday, November 15, 2010

~~Wee~~

Ah! It's been awhile...
Finally, the UPSR result was out last week..
Praise to Allah, we managed to make another unexpected result in Sri Gading.
15 pupils got 5As hehehe~~We break the record AGAIN!!
I was startled at first when my HM called me up that morning.. I was asking him a few times to confirm the actual result.
For English, we managed to mark up the percentage to 89.87% . If we round up the figure, it means that we clearly got 90%..Yeah! 
p/s: Kak Lela, the 92% is the benchmark that I'm trying to achieve~U leave behind a very big number for me..hehehe

1 comments:

norlilasamad said...

Sorry, Su. It took me some time to view your blog. Well, congrats again... About that 92%,don't worry. I have full confidence in you... Sooner or later you'll manage to grab it... Remember, it took me almost 10 years to get an 80% in Eng. I'll be around to lend you a hand, in case you still need me...

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin