Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Tuesday, September 8, 2009

This Feeling Again!


credit to sueabubakar.files.wordpress.com

I can't help it, although I look really calm from the outside but inside.. I am really nervous...
My pupils will be sitting for the English UPSR paper on Thursday, but these nerve-wracking feelings had been following me since last week..Argh!

It's not like this is the first time I'm facing this kind of situation but.. Allah knows better..
I'm nervous, excited, afraid, worry... ah! u name it I have it hehehe

Yesterday we had the 'Restu Ilmu', since I am the Year 6 coordinator, I had to do the 'lafaz ijab penyerahan ilmu', I've been practising the text since Saturday and I thought I will be alright on that day. But it turned out differently.. I couldn't hold the tears that flooding in my eyes.. I stopped my speech for a few minutes to calm down. I turned around to pass the text to the senior assistants behind me but they were crying too.. I had no choice but to continue the speech with cracking voice.. hehehe. It's not that the text that made me cried but the moment-that very moment was different, I don't know how to describe it but I'm sure all teachers out there will know the feeling I had on that day.

As time flies, I do realise that being a teacher is the sweetest moment in my life especially when your pupils look up on you as someone really important in their life.

All the best to all teachers and pupils of SK Seri Gading. May Allah blessed us with His kindness and love always...

3 comments:

nornilia said...

teringat majlis restu ilmu ...sume dalam keadaan :(...tapi kat sini saya tak de rase feeling ape2...maybe sbb saya baru kat sini...kedua...majlis restu ilmu dibuat di sessi pagi...ketiga...saya x tau pun perkembangan budak2 kat sini...so saya still ingatkan kat anak2 murid saya di sana...best of luck to them

norlilasamad said...

ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY,
I pray to YOU that all the UPSR candidates of SKSG 2009 will be given the best of health and can answer all the UPSR questions correctly. May they succeed with flying colours and more pupils achieving 5As, Ameen...

~HaZeL~ said...

ailin: tu la pasal.. sheikh ty ada nangis2 x? then i said, kalau nk blh je..tup tup i was the one yg nangis dulu. huhuhu..pray for us ye..

kak lela: ameen... i really hope they can achieved the impossible this year..aaa takutnye..

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin