Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Tuesday, September 8, 2009

SS501 in Malaysia!


credit to twistedstars.files.wordpress.com

Yes! I'm not kidding.. they did come to Malaysia a few days ago and according to Triple S Malaysia they had spend a few days in Sabah before decided to come down to KL for a short fanmeeting event in One Utama. I received the news two days after the fanmeeting huhuhu...

According to all fangirls who attended the event, it was a chaos since there were almost 1000 fans turned up on that day. I think the organizer did not expect Malaysian will be that crazy about Korean artists and with a very short notice they didn't expect there would be a big crowd in One Utama too.

My friend's sister was there and you can check her blog for pictures! http://purplepong.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin