Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Saturday, January 17, 2009

Rumah apa?

an nyong ha sye yo
Hello. How r u today?babai

Guys, I had a laugh of my life today.
sengihnampakgigi

Today, we had sports practice. This year I am the adviser for the Green team. At about 7.30 a.m this morning, all the teachers and pupils gathered at the Kejat Square for a short briefing. The year 1 pupils still blurred about all this hassle they had to do during sports practice. Then, when it was the time the pupils had to go to their respective team, the year 1 pupils still trying to figure out what was happening then.

Just imagine, their cute, blurry face, looking here and there, do not know what to do-so adorable....

Since they seemed lost, I went to them and ask one of the pupils

"Rumah apa?"

with a cute voice she replied

"Rumah putih"

Ha? *faint*
I laughed like mad.
gelakguling
She was referring to the colour of her own house.

Since I have never teach year 1 pupils, I do not expect they would give me a very 'honest' answer to my indirect question. The phase 2 pupils would understand that I am asking about their sports team if ask the same question to them. Hehehe...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin