Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Thursday, July 16, 2009

Again and Again


Have u ever had a crush on someone?


I did. A few times and.... Yes... I am now. Hehehe

When I was in Form 4, I had a crush on a boy from next door class. When I was in Form 5, I had a crush on my junior. When I was a part timer, I had a crush on my senior. When I was in matriculation centre in Kelantan, I had a crush on this one sweet guy. When I was in Uni... ah! I had a crush on a guy who usually loitering with his friends nearby our flat. When I was in Pulau Perhentian, I had a crush on a chef. When I was in... Oh My God! It has been a very long long long time since the last time I had a crush on someone! Oh My God what had happened to me!

According to Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary, 7th Edition, (mcm buat assignment plak) had a crush on somebody can be defined as a strong feeling of love, that usually does not last long. Yes! It's true. Although sometimes I feel like I had fall head over heels to him but it doesn't last long. When I meet someone better, cuter, more handsome, etc I intended to forget him. Hehehe...

During those days, that was the best feeling ever! Imagine... Admiring someone from afar. Gossiping about him without worrying getting caught by him because he didn't know about us! Ah! I miss those days....

Now... ugh! No one is 'yummy' enough to look at. Hehehe..

But a few weeks ago, I felt like I am having the feeling again. The feeling-trying my very best to spot him wherever he was, smiling alone whenever he passed me by, find excuses to be near him..hihihi and whenever I had a chance, I talked to him. I like the feeling, it's very... undescribable..

4 comments:

Ms.Lilies said...

aku yummy apa weih....hahahah

~HaZeL~ said...

ko yummy? muahahahahaha

:::jillian de jill::: said...

mende nieh...

~HaZeL~ said...

ek? ko ni baca entry aku tu ko paham ke x?

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin