Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Sunday, December 28, 2008

Mampu kah aku?

I received an sms this morning that really touch my heart. It was from kak lela, i've wrote about her in the previous post. sedih

"My dearest sis, Su. Things have changed. U lead the way now. My prayers for ur success. HM or Pn Zaiton will explain. Will help u if u need me to. Take care.."
She had applied for an early retirement and will be on leave for 6 months before the approval. It means that she won't be teaching anymore.

Ya Allah.. makna nya aku la yg akan ambik alih suma perkara berkaitan ngan bi. Ya Allah.. mampu kah aku? gigil

i just can't help myself, whenever i talk about her, i'll break down and cry.nangih

Iskh! SUZANA has become a cry-baby nowadays. Shame Shame.

2 comments:

:::jillian de jill::: said...

shame shame... u can do it girl... (girl aku panggel ko)... alahai cam tak biasa lak...

~HaZeL~ said...

hihihi suka nye aku.. rasa muda ko panggil aku girl. hihihi

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin