Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Love is really blind?



For me love is very universal n subjective..
I describe love as mutual feelings towards someone very dear, someone very close to my heart. Others may have their own definition for love right?
I used to melt when I met my someone.. his smile, his words, his voice, his gestures, his eyes, his style, his..his..his.. in short he's SPECIAL in every way. *wink* (I'm smilling from ear to ear right now Oh My God!)

Falling in love is undenying very sweet right? Everything about that someone is special to u even when he's trying to destroy ur life. U seem to have many excuses for that someone.. U became very protective, sensitive, talkative, quiet, fashionable..everything's change in a blink of eyes..

As for me, I don't want to be someone else when I meet that someone, I wanna be myself.. He has to accept me as I am. Nobody's perfect including me. I have my own way of thinking, my own way of eating, my own way of in every single thing..

Ok, enough about love n me.. actually, I'm not going to write about myself but..I think I've got carried away by love... hehehe

Love is always in the air.. people fall in love almost every day..(emmm every second, every minute and every hour right?) but there's one thing I don't understand. How in the world a single woman, well-paid, well-educated can fall in love with her own married and old superior? Is love really blind? Is she that damn desperate? Ya Allah..

I have my own principle about falling in love-let be the man is much, much older or much, much more younger than me but he must be SINGLE (single father? ok je..) why? because I believe that life in like a spinning wheel.. Allah always pay cash! Hehehe....

But this friend of mine might has her own opinion... but what?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin