Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Monday, August 23, 2010

~Hyun Joong Fever!~


Ah! What can I say.. His hotness never fail to mesmerize me.. 
 He's starring in his new drama Mischievous Kiss
credit to http://www.hancinema.net
Ah.. That stares..*melt* *melt* ~credit to Marvie, khj0606 and liezle~
and this smile..*faint* ~credit to Marvie, khj0606 and liezle~
 How can I ever live without u Kim Hyun Joong.. hehehe..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin