Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Can I Do It?

My busy day had just started. Schooling will start next week and today is the official teacher's meeting. My HM (Headmaster) had put a high hope on our year 6 pupils next year (just 1 more day to gobabai ).

I've been teaching them since they were in year 3-my 1st posting and i requested to follow these groups since then. It has been 3 years now and in the 4th year of teaching i am trying to challenge myself to produce higher percentages in English Language for UPSR.

Boleh ke ek?
doa

A few years ago someone told me that she did not belief in teaching the same pupils every year would affect the subject percentages. So, i'm gonna prove her wrong! (Wah! Bersemangat tul Suzana) As Kak Lela once told me, it was one of the best way to produce good pupils in the future and she was right. We broke the school record last year (2007). Kak Lela told me that she had been teaching that group of pupils since year 4. There u go.. i've told u so...menari

Now, it is my turn. Next year's UPSR result will be the bench-mark of my own ability in teaching English. Can i do it? Friends, whoever u are, please pray for my success. cium



1 comments:

al-qamar said...

u can do it bebeh! i believe in you...

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin