Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Monday, August 23, 2010

~Personal Taste~Lee Minho

~Personal Taste~credit to koreandrama
At last! I was able to finish this kdrama..it took me ages! to really enjoy the drama.. those workload really wear me off!. Ahh..
Ok, back to blogging.
The reason I wanna watch this drama? 
Lee Minho..

*melting* ~credit to dramabeans~
*faint* ~credit to my.opera.com~
 need to say more? (^___^) As always he is dashing, although he plays as a GAY guy here but he's still take my breath away..
Jeon Jin Ho, a straight guy pretended to be a gay. His first intention is to steal Park Kae In's house design by living under one roof as it is easier for him to roughly draw the inner design of the house. Moreover, Jin Ho is a cleanliness freak! He is organize and dust-free hehehe meanwhile Kae In is vice versa. Definitely, someone like Kae In could be fool by that kind of guy right?
Park Kae In, the heart-broken girl thought that he is really gay, let him live there, makes him do things girlfriends used to do together. (The thought of living with Lee MinHo makes me smile.. hehehe)
As the time goes by, Jin Ho fall in love with the simple-minded, messy girl. The ending? Watch it!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin