Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thank You, Kak Lela

Dear Kak Lela, 
Akak!
We manage to get 70+% for our trial!! Thank you for your du'a, kak. I was crossing my finger the whole week for it.

As u know kak, ur sister here is still trying to cope with the without-u environment. It's not easy to be ME. I have to decide on everything-especially everything that related with our panel. Last week (2/8-7/8) was the most hectic week for me and since I am the SU Peperiksaan, the work load is getting heavier.
  • Mon-APC rehearsal at SMK Dato Sulaiman, Parit Sulong from 2-5 pm. 
  • Tues-received my APC, I reached home at 7 pm that day! Huhuhu
  • Wed-a day to do some catching up with my pupils and finishing the trial paper marking. 
  • Thurs-submitting the Kerja Kursus marks to PPD at PKG Parit Raja
  • Fri-submittng the trial marks to PPD at PKG Penggaram and I had to collect the UPSR JOB papers at SMK Dato Seth in the evening.
  • Sat-as u said it was unappropriate to give the pupils a talk on answering technique-I followed ur suggestion in doing the group work and some sing-along time with lyrics in past tense (Because You Loved Me by Cellion Dion) and present continuous tense (Lemon Tree by Fool's Garden). (I almost blew up my own head when no one can give me any suggestion for Sat activity. Luckily I have u as my backup. Hehehe.)
and I thought that was all.. 2 days before fasting..
  • Mon-finishing the English UPPM 4 module, burned them into CDs and distributing the JOB papers to subject teachers for them to check.
  • Tues-UPSR Picnic-(Waaa.. What else should we do? I was thinking about you when I saw the scrabble sets and a few other set of board games that we bought a couple of years ago. Aha! Vocabulary time!). 
My beloved Mr Vocable

Mr Boogle! U save the day.

Ok kak, I better stop writing. It's already 2.30 am and I need to take my sahur now. If not, I will surely regret it later when the clock struck 6 am. Hehehe. 
Before that, thank you for always be there when I need u..Thank you for everything.
With lots of love,
~Hazel@Suzana~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin