Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Korean Boy Groups~

 ~DBSK~
credit to: http://musicbang.myx.tv
Although only Yunho and Changmin left in this group now but I still love them. They are the first Korean boy group that able to make me listen to their song again and again every day. With a powerful song and choreography, they mesmerized me.
taken from their latest come back teaser~Keep Your Head Down~
I still have Yunho mouse pad with me every day to remind me that they will be back one day, and my wish has come true~ they are coming back, Yunho and Changmin. Can wait to listen to the new single~~

~SS501~
credit to: crunchyroll.com
credit to: murmurkacang.files.wordpress.com
I got to know this group when the leader, Kim Hyun Joong starred in WGM together with Hwang Bo. Even until now I still can recall most of their episodes together. 
credit to: KBS world
Then, Hyun Joong starred as Ji Hoo in BOF. Ah~~ He makes me melt every time I watch the drama.  I named my teddy as Ji Hoo too. Hehehe. 
Together with the drama, the group rise to their fame and believe it or not, I'm one of the official Green Peas now. Hehehe~ And now, they are no longer together. As the true Green Peas, I'll support them wherever they are. 

~Super Junior~ 
credit to wishuponastarrynight.files.wordpress.com
hmm.. I'm not really a fan but I did follow their stories especially Kyu Hyun. He has a soothing voice that always makes me smile whenever I listened to his songs. 

~2PM~ 
credit to popseoul.files.wordpress.com
What can I say, I am the new HOTTEST! Jjang~ this time I am really into it. I bought all 2PM stuffs and watch all their vids and subscribe all their channel in YouTube and I even use their songs as ringtone, caller ringtone and message tone. Hehehe~ want more? I have 2PM 2011 calendar on my table, I put my worksheets in 2PM folder, I jot down notes in 2PM notepad, I leave memos with 2PM memo pad, I have Chan Sung mug with his lips on it in my drawer, I used their latest mini album cover as my wallpaper and Chan Sung as my handphone wallpaper and as u click on my blog, u'll hear their songs in my playlist. Hehehe~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin