Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Friday, January 14, 2011

~Secret Garden~

aaa chinca..
credit to koreandrama.org
I've been avoiding to get hook to any kdrama this January, but I just can resist myself from having a peek on this drama. At a first glance, this drama looks like a typical Korean love story and I decided to watch the first episode, only the first episode, to satisfy my curiousness. What happened next is that I'm visiting Jacinda or Kimchidrama everyday. Hehehehe..

Ok, here we go...
This drama revolves between the two leads, Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won. 
credit to koreandrama.org
An arrogant, rich and a President in his own departmental store, Kim Jo Won, had fall head over heels to Gil Ra Im, a talented stunt-woman. It was not easy for him since he came from a wealthy family, besides, his mother had opposed the relationship start from the beginning. But for him, he just couldn't ignore the strong feeling he had for her. It was love at the first sight for him when he had mistaken her for other person one day and right after that he had her in his mind 24/7. Gil Ra Im, knew her stand and kept on avoiding him until she, herself couldn't ignore her growing love for him. The story became more interesting when they were lost in a jungle and came across a place where it sold different kinds of homemade wine. Without they knew it, they drank the wine and out of sudden, they exchange body. 
This drama had become more and more interesting every episode. I was crying like mad during the 17th episode, so prepared yourself with a box full of tissues ya. hehehe. I highly recommended this drama to all kdrama lovers. You won't regret it. Believe me~~
credit to koreandrama.org
This drama received a good respond not only from the viewer but also the artist. It also rated as first for 3 weeks in a row. Hyun Bin also sing the OST himself. I never know he has a good voice like that.

Argh!!! There are 2 more episodes to go and I was checking the net like every minute hehehe.
updates:
I've finished the drama. Yeay! The Secret Garden fever is all over the world! A complete package in one-good drama, amazing casts and awesome songs. I recommended it to all kdrama lover. You will be glued to your seat until the end. Trust me!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hii..da lma nak cri crta neyh and download..tp x taw nak download..hemmm sad

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin