Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Friday, January 28, 2011

~My Princess~

I fall in love with this drama since the first time I saw the lead actors in it. 
Kim Tae Hae,
credit to hausofkaka.blogspot.com
credit: myasiancinema.com

Kim Tae Hae starred in Iris previously and I am still trying to find some sweet time to watch it-meaning, I haven't watch the drama yet hehehe... 

credit to KBS.com

As for Song Seong Heun, I love him in He Was Cool
credit: hancinema.com
Na..nomu nomu chua hae.. I've been watching the movies for a few times and still not getting bored with it. OMO, I should be writing about their new drama right?

credit to MBC.com
OK. This romantic-comedy drama is really awesome! It just started airing a few weeks ago and it still have 9 more episodes to go but I am already in-to it! Their chemistry on screen was amazing! Started from the first episode where Lee Seol (Kim Tae Hae) met Hae Young (Song Seung Hun) while part timing as a princess. They had some misunderstanding and then they met again in a jewelery store where Hae Young bought a really dear ring for a proposal. It did not stop there as they coincidentally met during an opening of a museum where the first love of Lee Sul's crush and also the love of Hae Young was the director. Things seemed to get out of hands when out of sudden, Hae Young had to find the long lost princess for her grandfather as he was actually a diplomat and he was surprised to find that, that long-lost princess was actually Lee Sul. Hehehehe...

credit to MBC.com
It's getting more interesting when at first she wanted to refused the title and flew to Egypt with the help of Hae Young who was desperate enough to do just anything in order to keep hold of his wealthiness that should be given away when Lee Sul stepped up as the princess. Finally, Lee Sul made up her mind and she moved to the palace and unfortunately had to face Hae Young every day since he was assigned as her teacher as appointed by the Prime Minister. It was fun to watch them falling to each other but trying very hard to deny it since they should be enemy in each others eyes. Ahh... I can't wait for the next episode to be aired.. they had a kiss in episode 7, I wonder what will happen next~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin