Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hyun Joong Hospitalized Again?

Chonsa updates about Hyun Joong being hospitalized after collapsed on CF set.

Not again. He's a workaholic-I can assure u. I don't think he barely sleep for the past few months.


Hopefully he is getting well soon.

Due to a very hectic and tight schedule, he lost almost 8 kg. He looked really tired. But on top of that he still make me melt every time he smile. *wink*

Oppa, please take care of yourself.

credit as labeled + kim hyun joong thread@soompi + Chonsa@allseouldout.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin