Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Sunday, January 11, 2009

Flirty Thirty?

OK... I'm not gonna hide my age anymore. I'll turn 30 this year.
Argh! Is it true? Oh, no! I'm getting old...

Hehehe, but to tell u the truth i don't feel old at all. 30 is just a number. Since i'm teaching these little cuties, i feel younger than my age. I watch Barbie, Pingu, High School Musical even Naruto, Mask Rider and Wonder Pets! (just to name a few). I have to know what the kids like the most in order to be close to them. The best part is when they tried to guess my age. Hehehe.

"Teacher, how old r u?"
They might asked. As usual, i let them guess.
"20? 23?"
Ah! I'm in heaven. As a small kid, 23 is the biggest number for age they know.
Best kan? I'll come across the same question every single year, but they still guess 23.
See... I'm young forever...

Once, my frens in secondary school told me that to look young, teach the young ones. I believe it now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin