Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Friday, June 11, 2010

Wait! SS501 is back with LOVE YA! yeay

Oh. My. God.

They are hot!! Double S has made it again. They make me melt! Leader is killing me with his dance and rapping part. After the Rebirth, they are back with DESTINATION mini album.


Their song, LOVE YA had already hit the chart in Music Bank. Yeay! 
You can watch them in their MV here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin