Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Saturday, April 17, 2010

April oh! April

Hectic month!

I really hope April will not wear myself down too much since this month is the busiest month so far.

  • A group of trainner from the IPG of Tun Hussien Onn came to our school for Language Camp and I had to deliver a welcome speech on that day!!-Thanks to Kak Lela for preparing the speech hehehe.
  • We were the host for the Softball and Criket Competition for District Level on the 8th and 15th.
  • I went for camping at Kem Tasek Utara JB from 2nd until 4th of April.
  • I was attending the School Improvement Programme-NKRA talk on the 15th and it has to be settled before this coming 23rd. ARGH!
  • Next weekend I'll be heading to Johor Matriculation Centre for the Softball State Level Competition for 3 days!
  • I have to submit 1o sets of forecast UPSR questions on the 28th.
  • Another sets of UPSR questions from the previous years need to be submitted on the 29th.Huhuhu..

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

norlilasamad said...

Wah! So busy nowadays, eh...
It's ok, sis. Enjoy whatever you're doing to the fullest... Once it's all over and done, you will get to feel the satisfaction... Its g..r..e..a..t!

~HaZeL~ said...

thanks akak,
the outcomes always make me smile with satisfaction.

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin