Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Tuesday, June 15, 2010

~My typical holiday life~

Ahn-nyong-ha-se-yo? 
 I'm good and still enjoying my school break this week. In the blink of eyes yet, I have another 5 days to kill and as usual I will push my broadband bandwidth to the limit. 
Yesterday, I didn't realize that I had reach my bandwith limit because I was busy drooling over Siwon in Oh! My Lady.
I fell asleep at the end of episode 14 right after my vlc player shrinked to normal mode and I forgot to disconnect my broadband. Aduyai...(tido kul 4.30pg la katakan, ikut dan je la)
So, u can guess what had happened right? I can't watch the last two episodes after that. Huhuhu. I have reached my 5GB limit.
Aigoo.. ottoke.. I quickly dialled the careline number and luckily I managed to get through after my 2nd attempted. After a few minutes verifying my account I finally able to request for additional bandwidth.
Chukayo Suzana! 
There u go, nx month I hv to add another RM 20 for the broadband bill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin