Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Sunday, June 13, 2010

~Cinderella's sisters~Taecyeon!!~

credit to azn.tv.com

I just finished watching this drama and this time I didn't skip any episodes at all. Meaning? I love this drama! This is indeed the best drama in 2010 so far. The casts and the storylines itself makes me glued to my seat all day. Moreover, I've got to see my Taecyeon here. (^_^) 
He's such a cutey! (^__^). 
I told u so.. These are pics from the drama (^___^)
picture credit to gongjunim.wordpress.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin