Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Saturday, March 26, 2011

CN Blue new album First Step is DAEBAK!

Daebak!
credit to fncmusic.com

credit to fncmusic.com


That's the only word I can think off after I listened to all the songs in this album. It was released last Monday and it is already garner a lot of interest from the fans world wide.
Thanks to allkpop.
They had listed down all the songs included in the album in their site and all the international fans were able to access it easily. Kamsamida allkpop!
I'm still updating my playlist and hopefully I can add a few songs that I love. I've already pre-ordered the album, and I really hope there'll be good news for me.
Oh! One more thing, they had perform in Music Bank last nite, I think and JungShin chinggu rap part was cute! He made me replaying the video over and over again. Hehehe.. Play the first video above-CN Blue-Love Girl and you know what I mean. *wink*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin