Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ah! My favourite couple won!

Yes! Yes! Yes!sengihnampakgigi

One of my favourite Korean reality shows is WE GOT MARRIED (WGM). The couples have to potray the newly-wed life by spending time together-not everyday, but once a week. I don't have ASTRO at home but i watched it online on youtube, a day or two after it has been aired on Korean tv. The fantastic subbed teams will provide English subtitled for the non-Korean speakers like me.
kenyit

I got addicted to it when this couple joined the show a few months back-Hyun Joong and Hwangbo or better known as The Lettuce Couple.


They were really awkward at first but they improved a lot throughout the show. They parted on October since Hyun Joong had to concentrate on his upcoming drama-if you guys still remember the heart-warning Taiwanese drama: Meteor Garden featuring F4-an adaption from popular manga series in Japan-Hana Yori Dango (the same titled for the drama in Japan). The latest adaption is from the Korean, and Hyun Joong is the main lead. It will be aired somewhere in January.

Last nite, they won the Best Couple Award at MBC Entainment Awards.
tepuktangan

I woke up early this morning because I'm sure my fellow frens won't let me down. Hehehe. There u go... they had posted every part of the show. Nothing's missing. They even posted the CSI moment (Couple Scene Investigation. Hehehe)sengihnampakgigi

If u curious about them, visit Chonsa's Blog for updates!love

All pictures credits to Chonsa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin