Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New recipe in town?


Ahh.. this is the first time I had to cook spaghetti bolognese on my own. Usually my housemate would do it. It was a bit spicy. I would rather named it as Spaghetti Bolognese-Javanese Style. *wink*

2 comments:

Ms.Lilies said...

Allo bebeh...ko pun ada blog ek..feel free to visit mine...at http://ladymistz.blogspot.com ...lama nya tak dgr cite ko beb -mimi jelebu-

moon said...

babe, did u make yr spaghetti bolognaise using one of those pre-prepared sauces or fresh tomatoes? mak aku ada bg resipi utk buat sauce without using any of those yg jual kat kedai tu. tp aku suka adjust letak cili boh or cili padi, baru kena dgn tekak aku, haha!

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin