Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Thursday, July 8, 2010

~As Busy As A Bee~

As expected, there's a lot of work to be done during and after the school break. Huhuhu..
  • Cracking my brain and came up with a few games for English In Camp during the 2nd week of school break
  • Maths Week on the first week of school 
  • Presenting the games in front of english teachers from selected schools
  • Editing 2 sets of forecast UPSR questions for Batu Pahat District Level
  • Finishing the Audit Akademik presentation
  • Open Day on 2nd of July and as usual I had to present the Audit Akademik to the parents of year 6 pupils
  • Kembara BESM at Gunung Berlumut, Kluang on 3rd July
  • English In Camp on 10th July at SK Senggarang
  • UPSR trial exam on 27th until 29th July
  • The Kenduri Arwah-(forgot the date hehehe)
  • ECLIPSE is showing today!!! (this is surely not in the school monthly schedule but I was counting days to see my Edward!)
I'll find some time tomorrow and dash through the air like Edward used to do hehehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin