Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Sunday, November 23, 2008

Get Well Soon!

This is about a friend, a very good friend of mine.

Front row, second from left. Pn Hjh Norlila bt Abd Samad.

She is my mentor, friend, adviser, counselor, my walking dictionary, someone that i can rely on during goods or bad. Someone that really close to my heart. Someone that i could turn to anytime and anywhere. Someone that i respect. Someone who always lend her shoulder for me to cry on. Someone that i want to be someday. She is indeed someone really special.

Since the first day i came to this school, i would always trying to find time to talk to her. Why? Because it feels like i was talking to my mum (Al-Fatihah). Her soothing and comforting words always make me feel good at the end of the day.

Right after Hari Raya holidays she was admitted to the district hospital. Since then, she went back and forth to the hospital. She had heart failure before and she had a pacemaker. But this time-lung infections and kidneys.

The first time i went to visit her, she looked radiant as always. She even looked happy to see us coming and talking about school. The second time...i barely could hold my tears. She looked sick. I went there with my senior assistants, they were chit chatting about school and so on. I was standing right in front of her but i could not able to look at her. I just glanced through once awhile trying to avoid her eyes. To tell u the truth, I saw my mum. I saw her, lying on the bed with wires everywhere, again. I felt really sad. I kept on praying, please not a single tears, not a single tears please. But when it was time to bid goodbye, i broke down. Tears streamming from my eyes. Kissing her soft cheeks, hugging her and listening to her hope-i could not say a word.

I really hope she will get well soon. There are still alot of things i need to learn and share with her. She is now in Hospital Sultanah Aminah, Johor Bahru. The latest news-she is stable. May Allah bless her. Amin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin