Term of Use

Anneyong!

SuZaNa@HaZeL iS wRiTiNg On BeHaLf Of HeRSeLf.. Tq FoR dRoPpInG bY.. fEeL fReE tO BrOwSe ArOuNd AnD LeAvE CoMmEnts.. (^_^)

~RoyalBoices~

Photobucket

~CN Blue-LOVE Girl MV~

FT Island~I Wish~

~My Fav Picture~

~My Fav Picture~
Goguma Couple 4 eva! credit to mbc.com

CN Blue-Love Light

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~

~CN BlueRoyalBoices~


Monday, November 24, 2008

undeniable the most annoying day!

Friendster, October 19, 2008 @ 6:14 am

i need some fresh air right away! i’ve been locking myself up in my room the whole day. sometimes technology do make me mad. this movie maker thing really got into my nerves. since morning i had to log off a few times before i was able to get wht i want. ARGHH! it’s not easy as i thought i would be. jgn igt keje cikgu tak buat suma ni. to be a teacher u have to be multi-talented too.

make my day miserable

make my day miserable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~MySoJu~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Popular Posts

~n still counting~

LinkWithin